No votes yet
Course plays over 90 acres of cow pastures. Traverses many large hills, both up and down, crosses a pretty large creek several times. Has LONG bombs as well as ace runs. Watch out for cow pies! 18 numbered holes plus 9 letter holes. This private course is considered one of the toughest and best courses on the East coast. Not open during calving season. Prior approval is required to play. Donations accepted but not required for play. See contact information below.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 11,645ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 16
Course Designer: John Biscoe
Directions are to remain on a need to know only basis. Contact John Biscoe at least two days in advance if you'd like to play.
Email: John Biscoe
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hawk Hollow? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Betty Queen Center Disc Golf Course, Louisa VA US(1 vote)
- The Blockhouse - Tiki, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Sunnyside, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- The Blockhouse - Darkside, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- Pendleton Disc Golf Course, Ladysmith VA USNo votes yet
- Wilderness Presidential Resort, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- Loriella Park, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Riverbend High School, Spotsylvania VA USNo votes yet
- Cannon Ridge, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US(2 votes)