Halleluia Country Club
No votes yet
Riverbottom course; river, creek and slough traps. Lots of trees and abundant wildlife. Objects are trees and stumps with bells. $2/day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 22
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,200ft
Alternate Length: 8ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 5
0.3 mile north of Dillon city limits on Hwy 91 north on the left over RR tracks. 1383 Hwy 91 north.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Halleluia Country Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- University of Montana Western, Dillon MT USNo votes yet
- Eagle's Nest at Sagebrush Flats, Butte MT US(1 vote)
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- Copper Mountain, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Whiskey Gulch at Montana Tech, Butte MT USNo votes yet
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Elk Grove Park Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Monforton School Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Arrowstone Park, Deer Lodge MT USNo votes yet