The Grove at Red Oak Lake
No votes yet
A private course on church property that is used for summer camps and church outings. The course is open only when no events are booked. Some elevation and a variety of lengths with both wooded and open holes over beautiful land. PLEASE call The Grove at 901-729-7292 to confirm that the course is open before coming to play.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,765ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 2
From Memphis; I-240 to exit 13. Go east on Walnut Grove Rd. for 6.7 miles to a left on Rocky Point Rd. to the camp on the left in about 1.6 miles.
Email: The Grove at Red Oak Lake
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Grove at Red Oak Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Shelby Farms, Memphis TN US(1 vote)
- Johnson Road Park, Germantown TN US(2 votes)
- The Woods at Calvary Chapel, Bartlett TN USNo votes yet
- Sycamore Creek Disc Golf Course, Collierville TN US(1 vote)
- Libertyland Disc Golf Course, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- MAM Disc Golf Course, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Edmund Orgil, Millington TN USNo votes yet
- Central Park, Southaven MS US(1 vote)
- Bud Hill - Original, Memphis TN USNo votes yet
- Bud Hill - Ridge, Memphis TN USNo votes yet