No votes yet
Carved into the 10 acres of hilltop overlooking Mt. Hood and the surrounding valleys. Laid out around a private home - using the entire property. A $3 donation is welcome.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dan Wagner and Shawn Winkler
From Portland: I-84 E; exit 16. Turn right on NE 238th Dr. and go 2.8 miles to a slight left onto NE Burnside Rd. Go 7 miles and then continue straight on US-26 E for 12.4 miles to a slight right on SE Firwood Rd. Go 0.8 mile and take the 3rd right to stay on SE Firwood Rd. Go 2.6 miles to a left on SE Wildcat Mountain Dr. 2.3 miles to the course on the left just past the Brian Ranch Rd. intersection (driveway on the left with 2 orange cones - see sign and baskets on the hill). Parking lot is up the gravel driveway.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Grizzly Acres? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Timber Park, Estacada OR US(2 votes)
- Riverbend Disc Golf at Milo McIver State Park, Estacada OR US(5 votes)
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR USNo votes yet
- Rooster Rock State Park - West, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Rooster Rock State Park - East, Corbett OR US(2 votes)
- Dabney State Park, Troutdale OR US(2 votes)
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US(1 vote)
- Vance Park, Portland OR US(2 votes)
- Rockwood Central Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US(2 votes)