Great Seal State Park
simply put this course was awesome, highly challenging, extremely picturesque, lots of history everywhere around the park(for those interested). the only thing keeping this course from being a 4 is no tee pads, short of that it has about everything you could want in a golf course, very "nature hike" feel to the round. a must play if youre in the Chillicothe area.
Great course. Mostly wooded and long. High canopy in the trees allows for a variety of shots. Beautiful setting.
very challenging course, but really cool. one hole is on a path wooly mammouths used to use. the course scenery is also the inspiration for the great seal of the state of ohio.
Courses Close By
- Ohio University-Chillicothe, Chillicothe OH US(2 votes)
- Flying Eagles Disc Golf Course, Circleville OH USNo votes yet
- Bristol Park, Waverly OH USNo votes yet
- Salem Disc Golf Academy, Salem OH USNo votes yet
- Whispering Cave Disc Golf Course, Logan OH USNo votes yet
- Pike Lake State Park, Bainbridge OH US(5 votes)
- Jeremy Lewis Memorial Disc Golf Course at Deer Creek State Park, Mt Sterling OH US(1 vote)
- Paint Creek State Park Disc Golf Course, Bainbridge OH US(2 votes)
- Eagles Nest Disc Golf Course, Lancaster OH US(1 vote)
- Hocking College Logan, Logan OH USNo votes yet