Four Seasons Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A quiet park next to the Lions RV campground. Challenging combination of narrow, sloping and long open fairways, tunnel shots, water hazards and other OB. Alternate basket locations. Good tee signs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Raymond Benedetto
Park in the south parking lot of Four Seasons Park behind the high school. See the large Four Seasons Park sign. Walk due south for 600' to the 1st tee (next to ball diamond #5).
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Four Seasons Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Hills Disc Golf Course, Edmonton AB CANo votes yet
- Water-In-View at Fred Johns Park, Leduc AB CA(1 vote)
- Rundle Park Disc Golf Course, Edmonton AB CA(3 votes)
- Strathcona Wilderness Centre, Ardrossan AB CANo votes yet
- Jubilee Park, Spruce Grove AB CANo votes yet
- Wetaskiwin Disc Golf Course, Wetaskiwin AB CA(1 vote)
- Middle Earth Disc Golf Course, Keephills AB CANo votes yet
- Eagles Landing Disc Golf Course, Gunn AB CANo votes yet
- Kentwood Disc Golf Course, Red Deer AB CANo votes yet
- Victoria Park, Red Deer AB CANo votes yet