Flyers Disc Golf at Mount Edgcumbe - Advanced 13
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course not only exceeded my expectations, it provided a perfect blend of incredible views, technical, open and low ceiling shots. It is definitely one of my favorite courses, which is saying a lot as I live in Portland Oregon, home of some of the most incredible courses in the world.
Jez Willmott, who designed the course, took the time to make sure we felt at home there. He even joined my wife's brother and I on a very memorable round. I love that Jez has named every basket, and appropriately so. The only improvement I would suggest is the possibility of concrete, level tee pads on the Pro course, as well as some better sing as to where the next basket is. These are minor but would make this my absolute all time favorite course in the world. The views from the top of the course are as beautiful as anywhere. The course is filled with old ruins of castles, lookouts and other historical attributes, making it enchanting and challenging alike. For anyone heading to Europe, I highly recommend you experience Mount Edgcumbe pro course. It will challenge every aspect of your game. You can find a video of the entire course, Jez has produced, on You Tube. Look him up by name on Youtube to see it.
There is one basket named "shit your pants" and it is the absolute most difficult par 3 basket I've ever seen, with an approach shot, which if missed, can travel 200 feet down the hill. Its so difficult, Jez sends out a pair of pants to those who par it in a tournament. I was pleased to go +1 on that basket. Definitely play this course. It will exceed your expectations as well.
Jeez explained that about 1% of the visitors play this course, of the two others on the property. The other two are a family (short course) and an amateur level course, so there is something for every level player. Absolutely love this one!!!
Courses Close By
- Flyers Disc Golf - Pro Course at Mount Edgcumbe, Torpoint Cornwall GBNo votes yet
- Central Park, Plymouth GBNo votes yet
- Free to Fly Disc Golf, Plymouth Devon GBNo votes yet
- Pennycross Primary School, Pennycross GBNo votes yet
- Carlyon Beach, St Austell Cornwall GBNo votes yet
- South Worden Farm, Holsworthy GBNo votes yet
- Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park, Woolacombe GBNo votes yet
- Cricket St. Thomas - Warner Hotel, Chard GBNo votes yet
- Whitcombe Farm - Ancient, Beaminster GB(1 vote)
- Whitcombe Farm - Modern, Beaminster Dorset GB(1 vote)