Farrandsville Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short course - many holes play along a creek. 9 baskets with dual tees and a good mix of long, short, open, and moderately wooded shots. Four baskets are precariously close to the creek leading to risk/reward decisions. All tees marked by white painted numbered bricks.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Steve Kuntz and Joe Barzona
US-220; Lock Haven exit. Follow the off ramp towards town on to Jay St. Go straight through 2 traffic lights then straight at the stop sign. Cross the bridge to a left on Farrandsville Rd. Go 6 miles to the park on the right. 1st tee is at the far end of the park, at the top of the hill from the baseball field.
Email: Stephen Kuntz #49536
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Farrandsville Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Camp Mt. Luther Disc Golf Course, Mifflinburg PA USNo votes yet
- Bernal Road Park, State College PA USNo votes yet
- Harvest Fields, Boalsburg PA USNo votes yet
- Circleville Park Disc Golf, State College PA US(3 votes)
- Lime Bluff Recreation Area, Hughesville PA USNo votes yet
- Selinsgrove Area School District DGC, Selinsgrove PA USNo votes yet
- Body and Soul Community Center, McVeytown PA USNo votes yet
- Juniata College, Huntingdon PA USNo votes yet
- Bloomsburg Town Park, Bloomsburg PA US(1 vote)
- Canoe Creek State Park, Hollidaysburg PA USNo votes yet