Ettyville Super Spin
No votes yet
A private course on the land of an Ottawa Disc Golf Club member. There are regular events and Course Open Days announced throughout the year on the ODGC Forum. Tuesday is League Night. To play the course outside of regular events and Course Open Days, contact John Pytel ahead of time. $5 fee to play. The course changes from mowing to mowing with various layouts and tee configurations. Conveniently located between Montreal and Ottawa. Course maps available on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 11,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 11
Course Designer: John Pytel
Driving east on the 417; go 16 km past Innes Rd to the Boundary Rd exit. (exit #96) Take Boundary Rd. North for 2 km to a right on Russell Rd( at Carlsbad Springs). Go 25 km to town of Bourget. Flashing red light at main intersection. Continue through Bourget about 2 km to a right at the 2nd road past Bourget (Boileau). Follow Boileau Rd. for 2 km to a left on Ettyville Rd. The Pytel family farm is 1.5 km up the road on the left (yellow house with white roof). Please use entrance in front of white Coverall. Park on the left side as you drive up.
Parking Lot: (
Email: John Pytel #72608
Phone: 613-612-9741 call or text
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ettyville Super Spin? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Camp Fortune, Chelsea QC CA(2 votes)
- Kanata Disc Golf Course, Kanata ON CANo votes yet
- Bois de Belle-Rivière, Mirabel QC CANo votes yet
- Gemmill Park, Almonte ON CANo votes yet
- South Colton Disc Golf Course, Colton NY USNo votes yet
- Parc de la Rivière, Terrebonne QC CANo votes yet
- Parc Ignace Bourget, Montreal QC CA(2 votes)
- Parcours Ile Charron (PIC), Longueuil QC CA(2 votes)
- BarkEater Disc Golf at Osgood Pond, Paul Smiths NY USNo votes yet
- Parc de La Rivière Aux Pins, Boucherville QC CANo votes yet