Downriver Disc Golf Course at Riverside State Park
Technically diverse, nestled amidst soaring evergreens along the meandering Spokane River in the scenic Downriver area. One of the toughest in WA.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 6,705ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 5
From I-90 Spokane; north on Maple St. exit 1.5 miles. Turn left at 7-11 onto Maxwell (becomes Petit Dr. and then Downriver Dr. as you go under bridge) and go 2.3 miles to course on left.
First Tee: (
Email: Gordy Crafts
Alt. Phone: 509-747-1170
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Downriver Disc Golf Course at Riverside State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Four Mound - Porcupine, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Four Mound - Cape Fear, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Four Mound - Hawk, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Stimpi Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Whitworth University Back 40, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- North Spokane YMCA, Spokane WA USNo votes yet
- Rocky Ridge, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Jamboree Disc Golf at Camp Sekani, Spokane WA US(1 vote)
- Miller Park, Fairchild Air Force Base WA USNo votes yet