Reno Adventure Park - Blue
No votes yet
Two 18 hole and one 9 hole cliff top courses in the rolling hills of SE Reno. Blue is the short hillside 9 hole course. Challenging fairways through pinion pines and rock columns - unique and fun with handmade wagon wheel baskets. A labor of love by course designer/owner. Donations appreciated.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 1,430ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Thomas Hill Frost
On private land. Call Tom to arrange tee time.
Parking Lot: (
Alt. Phone: 775-750-0776
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Reno Adventure Park - Blue? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- The Wedge at South Valleys Sports Complex, Reno NV US(1 vote)
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US(2 votes)
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV US(1 vote)
- Lizard Peak - Pitch and Putt, Sun Valley NV US(1 vote)
- Lizard Peak Disc Golf - Main Course, Sun Valley NV US(2 votes)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US(1 vote)
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(4 votes)
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Carson City NV USNo votes yet