City of Charleston
No votes yet
In a small park next to the Charleston Lake. Short course, but it can be challenging. 3 holes are on a hillside where they cut out the path through the woods. Some holes are hard to play if the park is busy.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 2,337ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Take Hwy 22 into Charleston and turn south on S. School St. (between the school and the Sonic). School St. ends at the park and the lake.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at City of Charleston? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lavaca Elementary, Lavaca AR USNo votes yet
- Booneville Disc Golf Course, Booneville AR USNo votes yet
- Bell Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood AR USNo votes yet
- Mulberry Disc Golf Course, Mulberry AR USNo votes yet
- Alma Middle School Disc Golf Course, Alma AR USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - Massard Creek Disc Golf Course, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - North Yellow, Fort Smith AR US(1 vote)
- Alma Flying Disc Golf Course, Alma AR USNo votes yet
- Ben Geren Park - South Orange, Fort Smith AR USNo votes yet
- Ozark Disc Golf at West Side Park, Ozark AR USNo votes yet