Chico Hot Springs Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays around the foothills of the Absaroka Mountain Range on Chico Hot Springs property. Two 9-hole loops. The front 9 is very beginner friendly and the back 9 more difficult. Day pass ($8.50 in 2018) from the hot springs required to play or soak.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mark Watson
Hwy 540; turn south on Chico Rd and go 1.6 miles to Chico Hot Springs. Check in, pay and get directions at the gift shop. If soaking as well, check in at the hotel lobby for towels.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Chico Hot Springs Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Livingston Country Club, Livingston MT USNo votes yet
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Elk Grove Park Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Monforton School Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Mossy Pines at Battle Ridge Campground, Bozeman MT US(1 vote)
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT USNo votes yet
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet
- George Anderson Disc Golf Course in Yellowstone National Park, Lake Village WY USNo votes yet