Great mix - through wooded areas crossing creeks and ponds while battling the Kansas wind. Signature hole #23 has water on both sides all the way to the pin.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,797ft
Alternate Length: 7,941ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 1
3 miles south of Newton. I-135; exit west on exit #28 (36th St./outlet mall exit), 1.5 miles westward across Kansas Ave. Camp Hawk is on the left. Drive all the way in. 1801 SW 36th St.
First Tee: (
Alt. Phone: 316-283-6280
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by anguscreede on May 8, 2015 at 12:36pm
It's a fun and challenging course, they just tend to move the baskets frequently for some odd reason.
Courses Close By
- Centennial Park, Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Thresher National at Bethel College, North Newton KS USNo votes yet
- Hyzernaut Farm, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Hesston College Disc Golf Course, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- McLaughlin Park Disc Golf Course, Valley Center KS USNo votes yet
- Interstate Park, Hesston KS USNo votes yet
- Flying Bee Country Club, Valley Center KS USNo votes yet
- Hap McLean Disc Golf Course, Park City KS USNo votes yet
- Camp Hiawatha, Wichita KS USNo votes yet
- Riverlawn Christian Church, Wichita KS USNo votes yet