Camp on the Boulder
No votes yet
At a not for profit church camp. At 5,900' the mountain vistas are snow covered for 8 months of the year. 14 miles from Natural Bridge State Park and about a 3 hour drive from Yellowstone National Park. Half on mowed open grass near a stream and half in tall pines and boulders on a hillside.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Extreme Wilderness
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,090ft
Alternate Length: 4,570ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
80 miles from Billing. I-90 west to Big Timber exit. Go south on Boulder Rd. to mile marker 3916.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Steve Domek
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp on the Boulder? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Lower, Bozeman MT US(2 votes)
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Upper, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Cooke City Disc Golf Course, Cooke City MT USNo votes yet
- Mossy Pines at Battle Ridge Campground, Bozeman MT US(1 vote)
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Monforton School Disc Golf Course, Bozeman MT USNo votes yet
- Bighorn Ridge, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- Big Sky Ski Resort, Big Sky MT US(1 vote)
- George Anderson Disc Golf Course, Lake Village WY USNo votes yet
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT USNo votes yet