Calverton Disc Golf
No votes yet
A private course converted from a ball golf course. This course has everything - wooded paths, water, elevation and some nice open holes as well. Great location minutes off of the Long Island Expressway. $10/day or $125/year. Call 631-698-6230 for more info.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 8,003ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 9
Course Designer: Jeff Sullivan
Exit 71 (east) off the LIE. Turn north onto Edwards Ave, bear left at the fork, go over the RR tracks to Long Island Sports Park on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Long Island Sports Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Calverton Disc Golf ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Heckscher State Park Forest Disc Golf Course, East Islip NY US(1 vote)
- High Plains Disc Golf Course, Orange CT US(1 vote)
- Bittner Park Disc Golf Course, Guilford CT USNo votes yet
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT USNo votes yet
- Park City Disc Golf Course at Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT US(1 vote)
- Sherwood Island State Park, Westport CT US(1 vote)
- Cedar Beach Disc Golf Course, Babylon NY US(1 vote)
- Oyster Shell Park, Norwalk CT USNo votes yet
- Flying Ace at Lufberry Park, Wallingford CT USNo votes yet
- Cranbury Park, Norwalk CT US(2 votes)