The Bud Pell at Ross Farm
One of the BEST courses you could play !!!
Great course. Good mix of left and right, open and wooded, short and long. Plays through pretty forest and ends with a sweet downhill run at 18. Several tees are a little tricky to find.
was working in port angeles and decided to check out this course on my way home so glad I did. Best course in WA lots of long holes and decent shot choices even has 1 hole over 1000ft. I shot a +8 first round must go back and play it again. I say if you got the time its worth the drive you wont be disappointed Excellent Lay out one thing lots of barbed wire fences around as paintball area is very near 2 holes play through oh and a couple electric fences so make sure you close gates as you enjoy this wonderful course. Garbage cans and butt cans at every hole use them thanks for keeping our courses litter free
Courses Close By
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton WA US(3 votes)
- Langes Ranch Park, Poulsbo WA USNo votes yet
- Battle Point, Bainbridge Island WA USNo votes yet
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US(6 votes)
- NAD Park - DISCovery, Bremerton WA USNo votes yet
- Fredericksen Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Poulsbo WA US(5 votes)
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf, Port Orchard WA USNo votes yet
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)