Upper Nine at Broughton
No votes yet
Begins at the highest point in the park and winds down towards the park office. Both open and tight fairways utilizing the available elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,661ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
1 mile north of Marietta on Rte. 821 - a half mile from the Rte 60/Rte 821 split. After entering the park, you can park by #3 of the Big Buckeye course and walk up the service road across field. Go up to the 1st tee at the very top of the giant hill.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Upper Nine at Broughton? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Big Buckeye at Broughton, Marietta OH US(1 vote)
- Wood County Veterans Memorial Park, Williamstown WV US(1 vote)
- Ohio Valley University, Vienna WV USNo votes yet
- The Mountwood Monster, Walker WV USNo votes yet
- Hippo Ridge Disc Golf Course, Stewart OH US(3 votes)
- Forked Run State Park, Reedsville OH US(2 votes)
- Burr Oak State Park, Glouster OH US(1 vote)
- The Timberdoodle Thicket, Middlebourne WV US(1 vote)
- Ohio University Disc Golf Course, Athens OH USNo votes yet
- Muskingum College Disc Golf Course, New Concord OH USNo votes yet