Boswell Park Disc Golf Course
This is the other course I've played when out on a canoe trip in Richland, MO. If you've got the itch to play when you're out of town, you're thankful for these courses dotting the land, yet there's not a lot here to get overly excited about.
Sparse grass, dusty, dry, deserted. Very small course near the public pool. Not any memorable holes here, and the best recommendation I can give you is that if you're in Lebanon, play Jared Hilton Memorial instead!
Threw here last November. Unless they have purchased new baskets and moved some holes away from playground equipment it's hard to take this course seriously.
Courses Close By
- Big Nine at Harke Park, Lebanon MO USNo votes yet
- Jared Hilton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Lebanon MO US(2 votes)
- Dragon Ridge, Camdenton MO US(2 votes)
- Windermere Baptist Conference Center, Roach MO USNo votes yet
- Colyer Park, Ft. Leonard Wood MO USNo votes yet
- Hillbilly Disc Golf Course, Laurie MO USNo votes yet
- Bearcat Disc Golf Course I, Bolivar MO USNo votes yet
- Bearcat Disc Golf Course II, Bolivar MO USNo votes yet
- True Life Church Disc Golf, Springfield MO USNo votes yet
- Crusader Disc Golf at Evangel University, Springfield MO USNo votes yet