Bromley Mountain's Woods and Meadows
No votes yet
Ride the chairlift up and play the 9 hole woods course down, then get back on the chairlift and play the 9 hole meadows course. Sign the waiver link to save time before you arrive. 2019 hours below - check back or with contact for next season. Weekends & Holidays: September 7 - October 14, 2019 (Park is Open on Independence Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day) Daily: June 14 - September 2, 2019; Hours: Daily, 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturdays only July 6 - August 31, 2019, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Daily Course Fee: $18 Disc Rental: $6 Season Pass: $60.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 5,814ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Frank Johnson
I-91; exit 6. Go west on US-5 for 0.6 mile to a left on VT-103 N. Go 31 miles to a right into the resort.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bromley Mountain's Woods and Meadows? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bromley's Woods and Meadows Disc Golf, Peru VT USNo votes yet
- Hunter Park, Manchester VT US(1 vote)
- Magic Mountain National Disc Golf Course, Londonderry VT US(1 vote)
- The Little Green Monsters Short Course, Jamaica VT USNo votes yet
- East Wallingford Disc Golf Collective, East Wallingford VT USNo votes yet
- Grafton Ponds Disc Golf Course, Grafton VT USNo votes yet
- Chester Disc Golf Course, Chester VT US(1 vote)
- The Maples at Okemo, Ludlow VT USNo votes yet
- Willow Park, Bennington VT USNo votes yet
- Patch Park, Charlestown NH USNo votes yet