Bloomington Hills North Park
I am always prepared for difficulties when I play a new course. This is such an easy course for the first time player to navigate. The signs are especially good and the course is open and clear, with the basket in sight.(except for hole one where you need to take two steps to the right) It isn't made for the top pro, as it is too short and easy. It has nice grass and trees for shade, plus the occasional bench.
This course is very friendly to the single player and it is on grass. Hole one is the only blind shot off the tee box. I played on a week day, so the park was empty, on the weekend as more people use the park it may become congested and more difficult to play. If there is a bathroom I was unable to locate it. This is a wide open course with no fear of losing a disc, so let it rip.
Courses Close By
- Pine View Park, Washington UT US(3 votes)
- Mathis Park, St. George UT US(2 votes)
- Springdale Disc Golf Course, Springdale UT USNo votes yet
- Three Peaks Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(3 votes)
- Ironside Disc Golf Course, Cedar City UT US(1 vote)
- Kanab Disc Golf, Kanab UT US(2 votes)
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT US(1 vote)
- Parowan Canyon, Parowan UT USNo votes yet
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US(2 votes)
- Nellis AFB Disc Golf Course, North Las Vegas NV USNo votes yet