Basket Case Links - The Good
No votes yet
Very beautiful - winding through the woods with rock walls and some challenging holes. $5/round or $8/day. Pro shop. 9 holes from 2nd course playable.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,532ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
North on Rte. 1 past Wiscasset to Rte. 27 south three miles. Driveway is just past Pine Crest Motor Court on the right. If you pass Edgecomb Potters, you've gone too far.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mackerson4 on Mar 30, 2012 at 9:28pm
This is my home course and I love it. It's by far the hardest course I've played but it never get old, all of the challenges are fun every time. If you can throw a good game at Basket Case you're on your way to greatness.
Courses Close By
- Basket Case Links - The Bad, Edgecomb ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)
- Cripps Creek, Topsham ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Cider Hill Farm, Waldoboro ME USNo votes yet
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME US(1 vote)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Hawk, Sabattus ME US(4 votes)
- Sabattus Disc Golf - Eagle, Sabattus ME US(2 votes)