Barsness Park Disc Golf Course
Begins at the NE parking lot by the soccer fields. All holes are on mowed grass. Nice amateur course. *Major changes planned for the spring of 2018 with new baskets, tees and 9 more holes through the ski hills.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,753ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Glenwood Eagle Scout Project
From Hwy 28 in downtown Glenwood; Hwy. 104/ Franklin St. south (becomes Lakeshore Dr.) to the park on the left. Turn into park by the tennis courts. 1st tee by the chalet.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mike Butler
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Hally on May 30, 2018 at 8:50pm
Great practice course. Tee boxes could use some work, and the chains could use some more...chain :), but fun course to boost your confidence.
Courses Close By
- Fairy Lake Disc Golf Course, Sauk Centre MN US(1 vote)
- Pomme De Terre Park Disc Golf Course, Morris MN US(2 votes)
- Saukinac Campground Disc Golf, Sauk Centre MN USNo votes yet
- Sumac Hills Disc Golf Course, Barrett MN USNo votes yet
- Sauk River Park Disc Golf, Melrose MN USNo votes yet
- Evansville School Disc Golf Course, Evansville MN USNo votes yet
- Lake Charlotte Disc Golf Course, Long Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Green Lake Bible Camp Disc Golf Course, Spicer MN USNo votes yet
- Elbow Lake Disc Golf Course, Elbow Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Ridgewater College, Willmar MN USNo votes yet