Barr Systems Disc Golf Course
Numbered posts mark tees, but bring the map to navigate. No risk of lost discs - other than the ditch during the rainy season. Private course but public welcome - smile for the security cameras.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,875ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
NW on I-75 N; exit 387 for State Hwy 26 toward Gainesville/Newberry. Right on NW 8th Ave/W Newberry Rd/SR-26. Left on NW 55th St. then right at NW 27th Ave. to the course on the right at the end. 1st tee by parking lot and utility shed.
Parking Lot: (
by thrembo on Jun 27, 2018 at 6:03am
Pretty good variety for a private nine-hole course. Good for a quick lunchtime round.
Courses Close By
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(3 votes)
- Jonesville Park, Gainesville FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US(2 votes)
- House of Trees, Newberry FL US(1 vote)
- Sawmill Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(2 votes)
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US(4 votes)
- Out Yonder Country Club, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- New World Disc Golf at Cecil Field, Jacksonville FL US(2 votes)
- Cemetery Point Park , Cedar Key FL US(2 votes)