Aptos High School Disc Golf Course
A great course. Has some of everything! Waiting for a new layout though as 3 of the holes aren't playable due to a sports field going in where 15,16 and 17 where. Hope it is 18 again soon!
When I lived in Soquel, I played De La and Black mouse all the time!! But, as soon as this opened!! This was where I play when I come up and visit! Great setting (even though it's on a high schools property.) Lots of different styles of holes from big up hill, to big down hill, to tight tree lined, to wide open and flat!! This course will test your skills.
Fantastic new, well-maintained addition to Santa Cruz County. Course explores a variety of surroundings, including forest, sand hills, grassland, etc. While playing, you're rarely aware that the entire course is on a highschool campus. Good mix of shot challenges for a wide range of skill sets.
If your hitting too many trees at at De La and Black Mouse, but you still want to play in the Santa Cruz mountains, check out Aptos HS's course. The centerpiece for the course is a Eucalyptus covered ridge-line that comes to a steep hill and open field. The maintenance on this young course has improved every time I play, the grass more full, and the oak more gone! Still, a good mix of the tight and wooded shots with the open drives makes this course fair, but it's length makes it easier to score on, which I think makes it fun!
Courses Close By
- Red Hawk Ridge, Rancho Corralitos CA USNo votes yet
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US(5 votes)
- DeLaveaga Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA US(14 votes)
- DeLaveaga Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA USNo votes yet
- Bridge to Bridge, Santa Cruz CA USNo votes yet
- Scotts Valley High School Circuit, Scotts Valley CA USNo votes yet
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US(1 vote)
- Black Mouse Disc Golf Course, Felton CA US(3 votes)
- Redwood Christian Park, Boulder Creek CA USNo votes yet
- YMCA Camp Campbell, Boulder Creek CA US(1 vote)