Annandale Golf & Curling Club
No votes yet
Mix of long and short holes with good elevation changes and river in play. Dual tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 6,219ft
Alternate Length: 7,119ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
Less than 30 minutes east of Toronto. From Toronto; 401 east to a right (south) on Brock Rd. in Pickering, to a left on to Bailey, to a left on Church St. to the course on the right. Check in at shed by driving range. 1st tee is to the south of the driving range.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Paul Saftich #42320
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Annandale Golf & Curling Club? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- E. T. Seton Park, Toronto ON CANo votes yet
- Beaches Disc Golf Course, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)
- Cartwright Fields Disc Golf Course, Nestleton ON CANo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CANo votes yet
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA(1 vote)
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY USNo votes yet
- Optimist Disc Golf Course, Lindsay ON CANo votes yet
- Porter on the Lake Park, Youngstown NY USNo votes yet
- Toronto North Cookstown KOA, Cookstown ON CANo votes yet