No votes yet
Fun and challenging - lots of elevation change, tight fairways and a few creeks. On a 300 acre farm in the foothills of Vichy, MO. Akita's Run is the shorter complement to the longer Ozark Mountain and Spencer Davis courses on site. Shorter does not mean easier, however. You will be tested with tight lines, extreme elevation and treacherous greens. Bring your best game and some climbing shoes!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Gateway
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,853ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: David McCormack
PRIVATE Ozark Mountain disc golf facility. Contact Louis to play.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Louis Null
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Akitas Run? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Ozark Mountain, Vichy MO USNo votes yet
- Spencer Davis, Vichy MO USNo votes yet
- Ber Juan , Rolla MO USNo votes yet
- Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Rolla MO USNo votes yet
- Colyer Park, Ft. Leonard Wood MO USNo votes yet
- Salem Disc Golf Course, Salem MO USNo votes yet
- Holts Summit Disc Golf Course, Holts Summit MO USNo votes yet
- Joseph C. Miller Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City MO US(3 votes)
- The Dam Course at Binder State Park, Jefferson City MO US(1 vote)
- Airpark Field, Eldon MO US(1 vote)