The Director's Cup presented by the PDGA
The Director's Cup is an educational event designed for our volunteers that help make the PDGA and the sport of disc golf a success. The tournament portion of the event is two rounds, one on Saturday and one on Sunday with attendees competing in ratings-based divisions for donated prizes.
The 2018 PDGA Director’s Cup featured multiple instruction seminars and interactive learning experiences, many of which have associated documents and/or videos linked below. For a full list of the presentations and activities, see the 2018 Director's Cup Itinerary.
- Working with Your Tourism Representatives
- Consuelo Sanchez, Pasco County Tourism
- Working With Tourism Representatives (PDF)
- Sports Event Sponsorship Application example (PDF)
- Post Event Report example (PDF)
- That Requires Approval from the Tour Manager
- Andrew Sweeton, PDGA Tour Manager
- Non-Standard Rules / Hole Designs (PDF)
- Understanding the Competition Endowment Program (PDF)
- Ride the Dizzy World of Ratings
- O.B. Careful – Design Practices
- Taking Your Event to the Next Level