2020 PDGA Tim Selinske U.S. Masters Championships Courses
Harmony Bends DGC
Albert Oakland Park
5009 Aztec Blvd, Columbia, MO 65202
Available Backup Course
The Dam Course at Binder State Park
Note: No pools or rounds are assigned to play this course but in the event of extreme flooding it has been reserved so that it is available if needed. Any decision to use this course in lieu of another will be communicated to players if necessary.
- MP40 & MP50
- FP40+ & FA40+
Course Schedule (tentative)
Course schedule is tentative and subject to change. Baskets will be in the correct locations a week before the tournament begins. Tee-times for all divisions will be published on the event results page closer to the event.
Thursday - Round 1
- Pool A: Harmony Bends - Blue: 1, 3-7, 9-11, 13-16, 18; Gold: 2, 8, 12, 17
- Pool B: Albert Oakland Lower
- Pool C: Harmony Bends - Red: 1- 7; 9-18; White: 8
- Pool D: Indian Hills
Friday - Round 2
- Pool A: Indian Hills
- Pool B: Indian Hills
- Pool C: Albert Oakland Upper
- Pool D: Harmony Bends - White 1-18
Saturday - Round 3
- Pool A: Harmony Bends - Blue 1, 3-7, 9-11, 13-16, 18; Gold: 2, 8, 12, 17
- Pool B: Harmony Bends - White 1-18
- Pool C: Indian Hills
- Pool D: Albert Oakland Lower
Sunday - Finals
- All Pools: Harmony Bends
- All divisions with a minimum of 8 participants will have a cut to the finals
- Depending on the field size the cut may range from 25 to 40 percent of the field.
- Divisions with fewer than 8 participants will not participate in the finals round.