805.03 Special Conditions - Official Rules and Regulations of Disc Golf
- Rules governing special conditions that may exist on the course shall be clearly defined and disseminated to all players prior to the start of the tournament. All special conditions shall be covered in the players' meeting. Each player is responsible for adhering to all points covered in the player's meeting.
- A drop zone may be utilized in special conditions. The Director must announce prior to the tournament how it is to be used and whether a penalty throw is to be assessed.
- No rules may be stipulated which conflict with these rules, unless approved by the Tour Manager.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Doubles Rules and Formats
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Official
- Divisions, Ratings, and Points Factors
- Technical Standards
- Rules School
- Disc Golf Rules History