3.7 Tour Vendor Policies - Official Rules and Regulations of Disc Golf
The Tournament Director may refuse to allow any vendor access to the tournament venue and its environs at their discretion.
If applicable, sponsors/vendors are responsible for obtaining the required permits from the appropriate agencies/jurisdictions and must make permits available to the Tournament Director upon request.
Failure to comply with this policy by a vendor may result in further disciplinary actions by the PDGA.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Doubles Rules and Formats
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Official
- Divisions, Ratings, and Points Factors
- Technical Standards
- Rules School
- Disc Golf Rules History