1.8 Reduction of Field Size - Official Rules and Regulations of Disc Golf
The field may be cut for a semi-finals or finals at the discretion of the Tournament Director, provided this is announced well in advance of the event.
Unless announced in advance by the Tournament Director all ties for a semi-final or final cut will be broken by the use of a tiebreaker. (See Section 1.9)
Making the cut line at or above the payout line is highly recommended so that all players who make the cut get paid.
Any eligible player who chooses not to participate in a semi-final or final shall receive cash or prizes equal to finishing last in the appropriate cut.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Doubles Rules and Formats
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Official
- Divisions, Ratings, and Points Factors
- Technical Standards
- Rules School
- Disc Golf Rules History