1.3 Withdraws and Refunds - Official Rules and Regulations of Disc Golf
A player may officially withdraw only by contacting the Tournament Director.
Players must email or phone their withdrawals to the Tournament Director only at the contact information posted.
Discussions with persons other than the Tournament Director, including other tournament staff, shall not be considered official.
No refunds will be issued after the 7th day prior to the start of the event, but the player shall be sent a player’s package if one was provided to event competitors.
Withdrawals made before the 7th day prior to the start of the event shall receive a 50% refund.
Withdrawals made 14 days prior to the start of the event shall be refunded 100 %, less postage and handling, which shall not exceed 10% of the entry fee.
These criteria may be relaxed at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Doubles Rules and Formats
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Official
- Divisions, Ratings, and Points Factors
- Technical Standards
- Rules School
- Disc Golf Rules History