1.2 Tournament Registration - Official Rules and Regulations of Disc Golf
Pre-registration is required for PDGA Major & Elite Series/National Tour events and strongly suggested for all other tier events.
A player is not officially “entered” in the event until their entry fee is received at the tournament address.
All openings in the field of play will be filled on a first come-first serve basis, until the allocated places have been filled.
The order of entries received will be according to the postmark of the package containing the entry fee payment.
Entries received via an on-line entry method shall be date and time-stamped based on the actual time the entry fee is received at the on-line entry point.
In the event that multiple entries are received simultaneously, the player with the lowest PDGA number shall have priority.
Posting of the pre-registration list on pdga.com is required for Major & Elite Series/National Tour events and A-Tier events and strongly suggested for all tier events.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Doubles Rules and Formats
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Official
- Divisions, Ratings, and Points Factors
- Technical Standards
- Rules School
- Disc Golf Rules History