1.1 Player Eligibility - Official Rules and Regulations of Disc Golf
All members in good standing of the PDGA are eligible to compete in any division for which they qualify based upon class (Professional or Amateur), age, sex, and player rating unless approved in advance by the PDGA Tour Manager. Please see Section 2: Division Qualification for more specific information on division eligibility.
Current PDGA Membership is required to compete in any Major, Elite Series/National Tour, or SuperTour (A Tier) event.
In all other PDGA sanctioned events, players who are not current members may compete by paying a non-member fee. This fee is required for all players except players competing in a Junior division.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Doubles Rules and Formats
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Official
- Divisions, Ratings, and Points Factors
- Technical Standards
- Rules School
- Disc Golf Rules History