Originally Posted by gvan
I just think they look cooler...
...sort of like a blizzard...
I would agree with that too, and so would about 70% of my customers. The other 30% jumped on the bandwagon after the bubbles went to rim, so they dont know the difference, just that they are supposed to have them in the plate.