Originally Posted by mfcastillo17
That's exactly what I would like to know. I TD a b-tier last year the week after the GBO and two weeks before the Masters Cup in New Mexico and would like to know if the date I have in mind will work again to catch some people traveling west from Kansas to Cali. I contacted Rusco at DD and they have the dates for GBO already but was looking for the Masters Cup dates. I am also considering making it an A-tier as well.
A-tiers have to be sanctioned by December 1, so if you want to do that, you'll have to contact the Masters Cup TD to confirm their dates as well. Can't wait for the schedule to be published or it will be too late to become an A-tier for 2013.