Looking forward to seeing you all!!! We are working hard and getting ready to bring you the BEST Teams Ever!
We have a great staff helping us: Rosie, Britney, Mary, Katrina, Pierce, Josh, Zac, Todd and last but not least Fish!
If you haven't made a lunch reservation for Saturday, please do so asap. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are taking a head count for the caterer. You will pay her directly. She also has breakfast Taco's available on Saturday and Sunday if you want to reserve them.
We will be ready to check-in Teams at 1:00pm to 7:00pm in the pro-shop Friday and 7:00am to Noon on Saturday.
ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN TO PICK UP THEIR DISCS.
Pizza & Beer Party for the Players at 6:00pm. Pick up your tickets at check in. LOTS of prizes to be given out. EVERYONE gets another free prize ( this was not disclosed before ) We want a great turnout!
1 or 2 Beer kegs are being donated and served by Independence Brewery and we are purchasing an another 3-4 for the party.
We have hired a video-grapher and will be shooting the whole weekend. We plan to put out a few short videos and if we get good footage, maybe a documentary.
We would like to interview players who have served in the Military or currently have family members serving. Please check in with me at the pro-shop.
If you are not on our mailing list, please email us your address, we'll add you.
There are 366 registered players and 45 Teams. Our biggest tournament YET!
We need your help and cooperation to ensure the event runs successfully and without incidence. Please read all the ranch rules and let us know if you have any questions.
We have 3 new wheelbarrows for you to take your gear to your campsite but please do not jump fences, park your cars on the street or drive in roped off areas.
We would appreciate it if you would not move picnic tables from our picnic area. We need them all there for lunch.
NOW for the REALLY EXCITING NEWS!!
The PLAYER Packages will include a BRAND NEW Pre-Release SIRIUS POLARIS LS. Players who have thrown it, compare it to a T-Bird.
You will also get a QJLS with a special 10th year Texas Teams Hot Stamp.
The first 20 Teams to Register won gift certificates for the Circle R Pro-shop. They can be used for anything except 2009 TX Teams merchandise.
Here are the WINNERS!
1. Jason Moore $20 Gift Certificate Go Warlocks!
2. Mike Brown $20 Gift Certificate Go Team Mileage!
3. Mathew Solman $15 Gift Certificate Go Maroon Monsters!
4. Tom Yocky $15 Gift Certificate Go Jus Disc League!
5, John Stone $10 Gift Certificate Go Generals!
6. Chris Ware $10 Gift Certificate Go Krunk Rock!
7. Scott Hougland $10 Gift Certificate Go McClain!
8. Dave Emrick, $10 Gift Certificate WDGC Go weatherford !
9. Jacob Walsdorf, $10 Gift Certificate Go Jack Brooks I!
10. Jacob Walsdorf, $10 Gift Certificate Go Jack Brooks II!
11. Bryce Longerbone, $10 Gift Certificate Go CROWLEY!
12. Doug Fritz $10 Gift Certificate Go Intimidators!
13 John Eaves, $10 Gift Certificate Go Hecklers!
14. Goose Gosnell $10 Gift Certificate Go Zboaz!
15. Laura Kashis, $10 Gift Certificate Go Live Oak!
16 Ray Brandon $5 Gift Certificate Go DiscQualified!
17. Tony Shirley $5 Gift Certificate Go Arlinton ChainBusters!
18. Jon Parmley $5 Gift Certificate Go Pease!
19. Chris Craig $5 Gift Certificate Go Team West Guth!
20. Jackie Hawkings $5 Gift Certificate Go Team Waldren!
TEAMS!!! Get Ready! COME ON OVER!!!
Dee & John