it was a challenge, had a lot of full grown trees.
Good design, but was confused where the next tee was sometimes
ps: i felt like there was a high oxygen level in those woods. idk just a nice day maybe
nice course to play with lots of trees. overall, very nice course..
Courses Close By
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI US
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI US
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US
- Yellow Banks Disc Golf Course, Weston WI US
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI US
- Waupaca High School Disc Golf Course, Waupaca WI US
- Memorial Park - Marathon County, Wausau WI US