Wyandotte Memorial Park Disc Golf Course
Flat with some trees in a busy park with walking paths on every hole - be mindful of other park users. Ball fields and major walking paths OB. #6 is the longest and narrowest with an OB bike/skate park on the left and an OB path and ball field on the right. Note: tee markers can be misleading (cut on an angle for easy viewing).
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Fort St (M-85); east on Grove to a right on 20th St., 1.5 blocks to the parking lot is on the right. 1st tee near south end of parking lot.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bourwa on Jul 26, 2015 at 7:35pm
Course is nice and open. The baskets are numbered but the tees aren't. Very confusing. There's posts on where to tee, but no sense of what direction the baskets are. You can kinda tell no one is maintaining it. I'd only go because it's close.
Courses Close By
- Seitz Middle School Disc Golf, Riverview MI US(1 vote)
- Willow Metropark Disc Golf Course, New Boston MI USNo votes yet
- Belle Isle Disc Golf Course, Detroit MI USNo votes yet
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US(2 votes)
- Freedom Park, Canton MI US(2 votes)
- Bonnie Brook Disc Golf Course, Detroit MI USNo votes yet
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US(4 votes)
- Lawrence Tech University, Southfield MI USNo votes yet
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(4 votes)