Wyandotte County Park
Another 'diamond in the rough'! Discuss KC disc golf courses and you will rarely hear this one mentioned. Nevertheless, a trip out to Bonner Springs to play this may have you thinking otherwise! For the most part, the holes are wide-open, and a few quite lengthy! There are few more technical holes on the back nine, and the road comes into OB play more than once. The course is well-manicured and there are some nice ponds along the way. Holes are well-marked, are logically placed, and there is water and bathrooms available for those hot summers days! Overall, a GREAT course!
I have driven by this course on multiple occasions and finally played it today. It is deceivingly long and will test your arm if you are not a monster off the tee box. Nothing extremely difficult but the length was interesting especially on hole 13. No map of the course on the display board (unless I missed it). 1st tee is by the tennis courts. Baskets have flags for identification and stone markers to keep you moving in the right direction for the next tee box.
Courses Close By
- Shawnee Country Club, Shawnee KS USNo votes yet
- Shawnee Mission Park, Lenexa KS US(2 votes)
- Lenexa Disc Golf Course, Lenexa KS USNo votes yet
- English Landing Park, Parkville MO USNo votes yet
- University of St. Mary, Leavenworth KS USNo votes yet
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Harmon Park Disc Golf Course, Prairie Village KS US(1 vote)
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US(2 votes)
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US(2 votes)