This would be a good course for beginners learning the sport. Picture 9 holes that all overlap one another in a giant open field. There are no hazards. Most of the holes can be reached with a mid-range or putter.
It is not challenging for pros, so for those of you out doing the disc golf tour of the area, spend your time elsewhere. For those who want to teach your kids the sport, take them to this course. They will have a good time.
Courses Close By
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(3 votes)
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(2 votes)
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- Pier Park, Portland OR US(8 votes)
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)
- Yacolt Recreational Park, Yacolt WA USNo votes yet
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US(2 votes)
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- Rockwood Central Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- Vance Park, Portland OR US(1 vote)