WR Jackson Memorial DGC
At the PDGA International Disc Golf Center in Wildwood Park. A championship "Gold Level" course designed by John Houck and sponsored by Innova and Jay Townsend, it is the longest and most challenging course at the IDGC with many large semi-open holes - the remainder traverse a large ravine creating scenic and challenging shots.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 9,325ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 12
I-20; Washington Road exit at Augusta. Go north for 25 minutes. Go 1 mile past the Pollards Corners intersection of Hwy 221 & Hwy 104 to Wildwood Park on right. Go straight past park booth to a left at International Disc Golf Center entrance sign. Follow road to clubhouse. 1st tee in woods to the left.
Email: Jason Allind
Contact Phone #1: (706) 261-6342
by Bubba on Sep 16, 2009 at 8:06am
Great course. It might take time to play but worth the investment. Really needs short tee pads.
Courses Close By
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial, Appling GA US
- Jim Warner Memorial DGC, Appling GA US
- Patriots Park, Evans GA US
- Lake Olmstead Park, Augusta GA US
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Headrick Hills, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC US
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US