This course is one of the older courses in OKC, and has suffered from the lack of care. The baskets need to be maintained/replaced and the course needs to be marked to allow for new players to find their way.
Having said that this course is challenging not for the technicality of the obstacles but for the sheer open area being exposed to wind almost constantly. Long throws and wind equals some fun.
This course is horrible. I am from Charlotte, North Carolina where I play at the Reedy Creek and Renaissance courses. I just played it today, I had to follow someone who had played it before to know where to go. The boxes are not marked neither are some of the baskets. There are no maps except the one from this site. It is very open, so you dont have to worry about losing discs. During windy days, it does not make for a good outing.
A challenging course up there with Dolese but more open. Tough on a windy day as its pretty long. Very difficult to figure out where to go without prior knowledge. Not in the best part of town. The first hole is thrown over a public swimming pool. Pretty open with scattered trees making a few holes pretty difficult.
Courses Close By
- Will Rogers Park, Oklahoma City OK US
- Dolese Youth Park, Oklahoma City OK US
- Little River Park Disc Golf Course, Moore OK US
- Wild Horse Park, Mustang OK US
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK US
- Griffin Park, Norman OK US
- N.E. Lions Park, Norman OK US
- Arcadia Lake - Red, Oklahoma City (Edmond) OK US
- Arcadia Lake - Blue, Oklahoma City OK US
- Colonial Estates, Norman OK US