Woods at Beauty Hill - Lynx
What a beautiful course! A little out of the way but that is both a good thin and a bad thing. Course is well kept and is classic New England living with a "honor system" pay setup. I went on my last day in New Hampshire and it was an extremely nice way to spend my last day there good course for all ages and a good challenge for anyone who wants to play a round or two. A real treasure in the beautiful north country. I loved it!
This course is extremely well maintained every time I come. There are 4 tee positions for each hole so it's great for beginners and very challenging from the blues, which have permanant cement tees (pavers). Lots of diversity too with a 150 or so foot downhill hole, for example, followed later on by a 500 yard par 5 wooded sharp dogleg. Since it's 3 miles down a dirt road it's also never been busy any time I've been. No compaints except that I can't play here more often!
Beautiful private course in quaint rural setting. Pay by honor system (at least on a weekday, when I visited.) Off the beaten path, but worth the trip.
Courses Close By
- Chris Daigle Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bolduc Park, Gilford NH USNo votes yet
- Top O' The Hill Disc Golf, Canterbury NH US(3 votes)
- Moose Mountain Recreation, Brookfield NH USNo votes yet
- The Nick, Wolfeboro NH USNo votes yet
- Salmon Falls Disc Golf Course, Rochester NH USNo votes yet
- Bellamy Park, Dover NH US(1 vote)
- Terrace Pines Campground, Center Ossipee NH US(2 votes)
- Gowen Park Disc Golf, Sanford ME USNo votes yet
- The Hollows, Manchester NH USNo votes yet
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Kodiak, Limerick ME USNo votes yet