Fun course with 2 tees on most holes and 3 tees on holes 5, 7, 11,
and hole 18 the cement tees are small 3x5 and some are in sideways
pro tees are mainly natural. nice elevation on most of the holes.
try the pro tees they are a challange. my best score from the pro tees is a 48
Lives up to it's name. Difficult to navigate and some tee boxes were very small (2ft.X 2ft.). All in all a fun course to play.
Courses Close By
- Dr. George W. Hilliard Park, Beloit WI US
- Porter Park, Roscoe IL US
- Anna Page Park - South, Rockford IL US
- Anna Page Park - West, Rockford IL US
- Anna Page Park - East, Rockford IL US
- Rockford University Disc Golf Course, Rockford IL US
- Lustig Park, Janesville WI US
- Belvidere Park Disc Golf Course, Belvidere IL US
- Lions Park, Harvard IL US
- King Park Disc Golf, Milton WI US