At 7,000' in a heavily wooded area with a few open fairways. Short holes require well-placed shots. Area offers fishing, hiking, mtn. biking, camping, and snow skiing.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Jack Wood
In Pinetop. From Hwy 260, turn south at Woodland Road (by high school). Go a mile to Meadow View Park on left. 1st tee at corner of parking lot by dumpster.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jack Wood #17409
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wood Land? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ironside Bluffs, Show Low AZ USNo votes yet
- Show Low Disc Golf Course, Show Low AZ USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Ski Resort, Fort Apache AZ USNo votes yet
- Rumsey Park, Payson AZ US(3 votes)
- Fountain Hills Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ US(7 votes)
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Red Mountain - South, Mesa AZ US(1 vote)
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet