Wolfe Woods at Warwick
This course is not as amazing as the Steel course up on the hill above, but since its at the same park, I must give it a 4. Its fun, has a neat river that snakes in and out of several holes, but there is also some overgrowth around so I have lost a disc or two here over the years.
A decent, shorter course tucked up in the woods to the Animal/Brakewell Steel course in the same park. Beautiful scenery, I'll give it that.
Courses Close By
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US
- The Oasis at Warwick, Warwick NY US
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY US
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US
- Patriot Hills, Blairstown NJ US
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US