No votes yet
Easy, converted par 3 ball golf course. 1st polehole course in Canada. Close to community; 3 miles to Vancouver Island ferry. Map at website. Navigation difficulties due to tree cover and lack of maintenance. Restrooms at nearby pool.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Log triangle
Course Length: 1,784ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From 17S, left on 56th, through town, right at end of median at Recreation Centre, 1 mile from Point Roberts US border crossing.
First Tee: (
Email: A.R. Lapper
Contact Phone #1: (604) 876-7924
Contact Phone #2: (604) 736-3864
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Winskill Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CA
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA
- Langley Passive Park, Langley BC CA
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CA
- Pender Island Disc Park, Pender Island BC CA
- Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park), Salt Spring Island BC CA
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CA
- Island Garden Estates, Bowen Island BC CA