As of my play through on 12/27/2009:
The course is maintained better then some i have seen in the past. It is a 18 hole course but oddly enough its more like a 9 hole course where you play the same holes twice but from a slightly different angle. The course has cement tees and what looks like DGA Disc Catchers but i might be incorrect about the brand. With all the obstacles (Tall Trees) and minor elevation changes within the little area for this short course makes the playing experience very interesting from any tee off position.
If your in need of some discs ASAP, Sunset Sports shop in the Pony Village Mall is the place to go!
This course is kinda hidden right off 101 Hwy. If your Heading North bound on the 101 you want to make a right turn onto Simpson Ave. right after the short creek overpass. Then make a left onto Bayview Ave and the park is right there on your right side.
Courses Close By
- Mingus Park, Coos Bay OR US
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR US
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR US
- Indian Mary Park, Grants Pass (Merlin) OR US
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US